Thursday, March 06, 2003

What a morning....

It's been a hectic morning for me, so much going on, so much to do, so much to say, so much to think about....wait, oh yeah, that's just my anxiety talking. Obsessive anxious thoughts. But on to the good things! I got a little bit of sleep last night! Yeah! And I was able to conquer my panic attack this morning enough to go for a short bicycle ride and a trip to the store. Mind you it was quick and nerve wracking the whole way, but I have to give myself a pat on the back for doing that.
I spent a lot of time thinking during the ride I took that what's wrong with me? I used to be able to bike for miles and miles, and drive for hours, and work a full-time job, blah, blah, blah, and now a short bike ride gives me a mild panic attack!
It's about patience, my dear self, patience that yes, my body does need time to adjust to the medication changes, and yes, patience as I do my self-discovery and open old wounds to heal them, and patience as I learn to nurture myself. =:o)

No comments: