Sunday, March 02, 2003

Sunday mornig

I spent a lot of time outside yesterday (it was very sunny and nice), playing with the dog and helping the family plant some trees. It was difficult due to the dizziness of the side effects and my obsessive thought patterns got in the way a bit (making me pace a lot), but overall it was good therapy to be outside with the animals and planting trees, I was glad to finally get some physical exercise. In the evening we had a nice dinner and after that went and sat in the hot tub for a while and then warmed up next to the fire. It was difficult for me to enjoy the hot tub, because my self-esteem issues and compulsive thoughts make me believe I don't deserve to relax like that and enjoy life's simple pleasures, I had to actually force myself to enjoy the hot tub and fire, and I'm glad that I did. And last night was the first time I got a full nights rest in a very long time! Today looks to be more of the same we still have lots of trees to plant and other work in the yard. I probably won't get to do more site updates until Monday. Till then, hi to all and thanks for all of your support!

No comments: