Thursday, March 06, 2003

Highs and Lows...

I'm feeling some manic highs and panic/depression lows as I continue to get used to the continuing changes in my medications, but that's to be expected. I almost feel as though I'm becoming temporarily bi-polar. But I am so glad for the manic highs, they allow me to know now what it means to feel good. It's a feeling I've never really had before. They're not highs in the sense of being stoned on some illegal substance, but highs in the normal sense of feeling a normal good feeling. By feeling those, I can better gauge the rest of my emotions and it relieves me of my suicidal ideations because now I know that I CAN feel better and that this is all temporary.
I wonder if the people around me think I'm weird as I go through my highs and lows, but hey, my body just needs to adjust and it's not that big of a deal. It's all a learning experience for all of us anyways.

No comments: