Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Taking each day one at a time...

Lately I'm just taking each day one at a time, trying to give myself some patience. I have at least a few more weeks before I hit the effective dosage of my Imipramine. I want very bad to call the doctor and see if we can increase the dosage faster, but I can understand why he wants to do it gradually, he's afraid my blood pressure will drop dramatically if my body doesn't gradually get used to it.

So, each day I just deal with the anxiety, and gradually as the day goes on I gather up the courage to use my coping skills and slowly become more active.

I haven't been doing much of my homework, I haven't been very motivated lately, but I think the motivation will return in the next few days, then I can start posting some more progress. The next step in my homework is to deal with anger management and resentment issues, ought to be pretty interesting.

No comments: