Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Successfully dealing with stress and frustration and anger....

Well as you can see from the venting session below, today wasn't the greatest, I had a few other minor frustrations and stressors, and to top it all off I am now in the middle of recovering from having accidentally deleted all my Internet favorites and a bunch of other data on my computer, in the past all of this would have sent me into rage.

But I'm dealing with it pretty darn good. I'm able to step back now and see exactly what I'm angry about, and I'm able to put whatever it is into the big picture and chalk it up as a learning experience, and use one of my relaxation tapes or a walk to get rid of the energy associated with being frustrated. Tomorrow will be a much better day, once I get to sleep, that is.

No comments: