Thursday, April 10, 2003

Been sicker than a dog....

I didn't post yesterday, and wasn't even going to post today because I've been sicker than a dog. Too many days of high anxiety with little to no sleep, and what sleep I do get is filled with nightmares that it's all catching up to me and making me really sick, so I've been trying really hard to get some good quality sleep and eat a little healthier to boost my immune system.

It's really tough, being sick makes me depressed, which is natural. My anxiety is at level 8 right now. But there's still a part of me that's really proud of myself and my accomplishments, and I'll make it through this. I have to say that because there's a part of me that's sick of being sick and sick of fighting to be "normal" and just wants it to be done. But I'm tough, I've made it through worse than this, and someday I'll be able to kiss my anxiety good bye.

No comments: