Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Well, I'm back!

Well, I'm back from my trip now, with a busted thumb.... ugh! Hehehe, you know, I slammed my thumb in a car door last Christmas, and I lost my thumbnail, and it wasn't until last week that it finally grew back all the way. And then, what do I do this past weekend? Yep, I slammed the same darn thumb in a car door even worse than last time, and... well, let's just say you should be glad I didn't post a picture of it!

Anyway, I made it through the trip, obviously, although it was pretty tough, I had lots of nightmares while I was there, and my anxiety level was pretty high the whole time, so I was pretty withdrawn, so I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't spend more time with my family and friends, but we did have some good times too. We went to see the Matrix Reloaded again, gosh I love that movie! And my mom made me some chocolate chip cookies to bring back with me... gotta love mom!

Hmmm... I'm feeling like I should post something really cool, like I've made some major breakthrough or learned something new about anxiety and stuff, but I can't think of anything. I have started looking back through one of my cognitive neuroscience textbooks from college, to further my understanding of how all these neurotransmitter chemicals function in the brain, since these are the chemicals that the medications I'm on alter. Maybe after I feel I have a better understanding of this, I'll design a page with some pictures to kind of explain it all in layman's terms.

No comments: