Saturday, June 21, 2003

Cartoons

Link:www.socialanxietysupport.com - Cartoons:
I found these great cartoons at this site, I've posted one of them here, hopefully I haven't violated any copyrights!

"Cartoons-James created these fantastic cartoons. If you would like more information on his work, he can be reached at fowliej@erols.com. Check out his web site at Social Phobia Phunnies.

They have a lot of other great cartoons to take a look at for social anxiety:
Have a Drink
Bus Trip
Remember
Marooned
Phobia Department
Rutger
Pulled Over
Hang'n with the Squirrel
Dinner Party
CBT Man - The Job Interview
CBT Man - The Story Begins
Cartoon Cat
Support Group Meeting
Ocean Cruise Vacation
The Spider
In the Tree
The Party
Where is Everyone?

They also have a big forum that I'm attempting to join right now, I haven't explored it much yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Finally I got a blog from where I be capable
of in fact take valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.
Also visit my site ; What to Do When You Have a Panic Attack