Friday, July 18, 2003

Time to find a new group...

Well, I've decided that the group therapy that I'm attending isn't worth my time or money anymore, the topics discussed just don't apply to me. I know there's some other support groups out there that are almost free that I can check out, it's just a matter of getting over my anxiety and checking them out.

Other than that, it's been pretty much the same ol, same ol, I'm sleeping for longer periods of time now, but it doesn't seem to help much, I think it'll take me being off of the Wellbutrin SR for a week and a good week of catching up before I'm back to normal...which in a way is kind of scary, because the insomnia does numb the anxiety and depression a bit... but hopefully once I get started on the MAOI in a few weeks, that drug will do the trick for me. But, nope, I'm not going to let my hopes get very high on that, I've learned that lesson.

On a positive note, it looks like I'm one step closer to getting all of my disability claims approved, so in a few months I should be getting health coverage and some cash from social security, that will help out a lot... although, there's a part of me that doesn't really want that... it's the pride thing. It's like if my disability claim goes through, then I'm "officially" disabled... and pride doesn't like that. Everytime I think about it, I think, how long will I be disabled? Months? Years? My whole life? I know, I know, I'm supposed to focus on today and not worry about tomorrow but sometimes I just can't help it.
Click here to comment on this post:

No comments: