Saturday, July 26, 2003

It may be Saturday to the rest of the world, but not for me.... :)

Well, I haven't been posting in the past few days mostly because I didn't have much new that I felt I needed to say, and I've still been very tired, and I've been busy doing other things too, like trying to have some fun playing computer games and stuff while trying to keep from becoming totally confused about all the beurocratic paperwork for my disability... parts of it are going really fast and smooth, and other parts don't seem to be going at all... there's like three different government agencies involved, with paperwork going every which way and everyone telling me to do something different, so it's a pain to keep it all straight without going bonkers.

I wish I could get back to taking my daily walks like I used to, I really enjoyed that, but when it's a 110 degrees outside with some humidity it's not a good idea. (I know, I know, there are other alternatives for exercise, but that's not my point, I'm just slightly bummed that it's too hot and muggy for the walks I like to take.)

Anyway, I'm glad I'll be off the Wellbutrin after Monday. I'll be off for two weeks, which will probably be exactly how long I'll need to catch up on all my sleep and get back to a "normal" schedule, then I start the Nardil :-( Eek! I'm dreading that... My favorite uncle is coming to visit us for two weeks starting pretty much the day I'll start this new medicine, and I'm afraid with all the side effects this medicine is supposed to have, I won't be able to enjoy his visit much, which is a major bummer, I haven't seen him in years.

Meanwhile, I'm visiting my father and my brother for the weekend, gonna try and hang out with my brother and have some fun... he's got some social activities planned for tomorrow (technically today, but since I'm still up, it's still Friday for me LOL). I know at least the majority of the people involved, one or two of them are old long time friends, some are newer acquaintances that I'm fond of, so hopefully my agoraphobia won't be very pronounced like it was during the 4th of July party.

No comments: