Friday, April 02, 2004

down and up

Last night I started having those weird side effects again with my motor control and some insomnia, but I finally got five hours of sleep starting around 4 am. Feel a lot better now. Now I just have to wait impatiently to find out about my truck; since I've gone back to my previous dosage I have my truck keys back in my possession so I took my truck in to get some screech sounds checked out in an impulsive moment yesterday morning, only to find out everything from the brakes to the transmission seals needs to be replaced. One more credit card maxed out. :( And to make matters worse, I left my apartment keys at home so I couldn't get back in my apartment when the shuttle driver let me off. Guess I played an April Fool's joke on myself subconsciosly lol. But, it did work out, I was able to get a spare set from the front office without too much hassle... I guess it's all just part of rushing through a manic phase.

I hope I stop gaining weight on this lower dosage, although I doubt it unless I can get myself to exercise and learn to take control of my appetite... which isn't easy, the urge to eat until I feel full is practically irresistible.

I've tentavily planned to go visit my father and brother near Vegas this weekend, pray for me that I do well driving. I'm going to try and time it so I don't mix with rush hour traffic, and I'll have to make a lot of stops along the way I'm sure. It may turn out that my dad comes out to pick me up depending on how I feel about the side effects affecting my driving.

No comments: