Thursday, April 15, 2004

Manic

I think I'm going through a manic phase. I'm spending a lot of money on my credit cards, upgrading my computers and stuff. At least the depression isn't bad. I'm still having small panic attacks and agoraphobia. I don't see my psychiatrist again until near the end of the month, I'll ask him about a firm diagnosis then. Maybe I'll have to take some more tests, I'm not sure. Today I'm going to go try and schedule a dentist appointment, I haven't had one in years and the one down the corner is advertising a special that I can afford. I also have to go to my clinic today and hope and pray that they have more samples of the Symbyax I'm taking so I don't have to go without until my next appointment, hopefully something can be worked out. In the meantime, I'm working with the nurse at the clinic to try and get on a free medication program with Lilly pharmaceuticals based on low income. I'm also looking into consolidating my student loans and getting my psychiatrist to sign a form that I'm disabled so that I can write off the loans. Wish me luck with that.

It's tough not knowing if what I'm feeling is due to the medicine, diet, or which disorder I have, or if it's just natural.

No comments: