Monday, April 26, 2004

Workout

Whew... just got back from my first karate lesson. It was only a half hour but boy I'm pooped. But it felt really good. I'll have to try remember how to tie that stupid belt though lol. I think having done fencing before helped me keep my balance, they had me jumping right in and doing sparring even. This class only had kids from elementary school ages in it, so they weren't much more than half my height, so I hope more older people sign up, I felt bad because I accidentally kicked this little green-belt boy in the groin and he wasn't wearing protection but he said he was all O.K. I think this will be good therapy for me.

I'm feeling better too, whatever I was sick from Saturday seemed to be only a one-day thing, maybe it was food poisoning from fast food, who knows.

No comments: