Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Going back to previous dosage

I met with my psychiatrist today and we agreed to go back down to the original dosage of my Symbyax. I screwed up earlier on one of my posts and said that we doubled the Paxil portion, when it was really the Zyprexa portion that we increased, I went back and edited that post.

The side effects I was having with concentration and motor skills were bad enough that my aunt had to take away my car keys.

I've been eating like a starved pig lately, and I've started pacing again more often as well. Hopefully most of this will go away with the decrease in dosage.

I've also been sleeping like the dead. No alarm clock or phone ringing can wake me up, heck not even a full bladder can wake me up. So hopefully the drop in the dosage will bring my sleep into more of a balance.

No comments: