Monday, April 19, 2004

Cycling into depression

For the past day or so I've seen myself start to cycle down into what looks like will be a deep depression. I'm wanting to stay in bed all the time, my anxiety is high and I'm afraid to make any appointments or commitments because I can't be sure how I'm going to feel. Part of me thinks it might get so bad I have to go to the hospital again, so I'll have to keep up my positive self dialog and try and get some exercise and not turn it into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I finally got to the dentist and thank God nothing was wrong, I just have to go back next week for a regular cleaning.

My aunt whom I live with and my father are going away for a week on vacation, so I'm going to be putting together a comfort bag of sorts while they're gone, playing some video games and watching some good DVDs and see if I can get the courage to get some exercise out on the bike trail nearby.

No comments: