Wednesday, June 23, 2004

paranoid... why?

After posting that my thoughts seem better last night, today has been hell for me. I slept most of the day. I was just so tired and out of it. I knew I couldn't drive so I canceled my music lessons. While I was sleeping I kept hearing my phone ring which sits on my bed stand, but it wasn't actually ringing. And I kept hearing someone knock on the door, but that just scared me more and sent my hiding deeper under the covers. I started feeling completely hopeless and helpless and worthless, so I decided to fight these feelings, get up and take a shower, and the whole time I was taking a shower I kept feeling like someone was going to come in and scare me. Where is all this coming from? Is it a type of mood swing? Is it because I haven't been able to eat properly and my meds aren't being metabolized right? I'm not sure. I'm glad my aunt is home now, I'm going to try and relax and not let all this paranoia continue to overwhelm me. I just had some dinner so that should hopefully help. I think I'll watch some TV, maybe play some games too.

No comments: