Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'm geeked and ready to rock

I just got back from my vocal and bass guitar lessons and practicing, my fingers are hurting, I'm starting to develop my calluses again on my finger tips (in case you're not a bass player, that's a good thing :). While at the music store I played on a really nice electric bass and amp that was cheap and sounded great, I'm geeked about trying to find a way to afford it (I'm using an acoustic right now) and thereby have a way to get into one of the many bands that are advertising the need for a bass player. I think getting into a band would be great therapy, and if we started gigging, that would be good supplemental income as well. But the therapist inside of me is telling me I have to take one thing at a time and not get too carried away or I'll just be wasting money on a pipe dream. But it's hard to think that way, because I'm geeked at the moment.

No comments: