Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Ugh, now I'm catching a flu or something

Ugh, I had a good night last night hanging out with a new friend, and then I wasn't able to sleep until almost noon, and I began to get sick, aching all over... I think I'm catching what my aunt has been sick with.

I'll have the place to myself for a few days, which will be kind of nice as my aunt has to go off on a trip. I rented a bunch of movies and got a book from the library for something to do as I lie aching in bed. :( I'll be drinking a bunch of pink grapefruit juice, that usually works for me to get rid of colds and stuff, hopefully it'll work this time.

Meanwhile, just to let all of you know who have been emailing me, I've been having troubles with my email provider, it might take me a few more days to get everything sorted out, so please be patient :)

No comments: