Monday, December 22, 2003

Hectic week

Man, this week is hectic. My cousin's in San Diego recovering from surgery, I'm having a lot of anxiety as I have to do a lot of running around taking my aunt to and from work and to my cousin's place to take care of her place and what not, with my anxiety it's getting harder for me to do much running around of errands even if they are close to home.

I've been trying to continue to relax and watch some movies to chill out in between times. My inability to keep a regular sleeping pattern is still causing problems, I usually have to get up to take my aunt to work just at the same time I'm crawling into bed exhausted, which makes it even harder to drive since I can hardly keep my eyes open.

People have been telling me more often that my pupils seem dilated, looking as if I'm stoned or something, probably from the meds I'm on, but when I look in the mirror and pass lights in front of me my pupils seem just fine to me... so, whatever, not sure what significance to attach to that. I'm up to 100mg a day of Lamictal, haven't really noticed anything different other than that my apetite seems to be returning to almost normal.

So, things have been hectic, worrying about my cousin and stuff, we weren't sure what hospital she was at and we weren't able to reach her for a few days so we were worried that there might be problems but it looks like everything's O.K., she'll just have to stay there for a week or so for follow up testing.

But, on the good side, it looks like the flu or whatever I had is gone, I got over it in two days, I think drinking a ton of that pink grapefruit juice did the trick.

It looks like there are still some problems with my emails, some are getting through and others are not, I'm still trying to work things out with my friend who runs my email service. So, if you email me and don't get a reply or you get an error message, just try again in a few days and hopefully we'll get it all straightened out.

No comments: