Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Going with the flow...

I'm just doing my best to go with the flow right now. After having a good night out, I crashed into severe depression. My emotions are always quite extreme, and I'm just trying to go with the flow and ride with them as they go from one extreme to another, keeping in touch with my therapist.

I'm getting really stressed trying to deal with Social Security, they owe me thousands of dollars in back pay, and the Social Security office keeps telling me they're simply too busy to help... basically they're too busy to make one phone call on my behalf, all they have to do is call the national office to tell them to release the money. Ugh! My therapist tells me I could walk into the local Senator's office and that he could get them to do that, but I'm not sure I'm up to doing something like that. And my MediCAL state insurance card was supposed to be here last week, but I still haven't gotten it. I hate dealing with bureaucracies. And once I do get the card, there's a good chance it could actually increase how much I have to spend out of pocket each month for my normal visits with my therapist and such, but I need it so I can have the opportunity to get brain scans and such, and to be covered in case of emergency.

I also started writing an auto-biography of sorts, a book. It's a nice outlet, I'll work on it a little bit here and there as my moods permit.

No comments: