Saturday, May 22, 2004

gaining weight :(

I was just going through some pictures of me taken less than a year ago and it hit home how much I've gained weight. I've gained 35 pounds in the past few months, my clothes are starting to shrink on me lol. I guess I have to start exercising. I'm attributing the weight gain mostly to the Zyprexa, which is a common side effect. I notice also that lately I hardly eat at all during the morning or daytime, but during the evening I get overly hungry. I'm borderline hypoglycemic, so I should be eating small portions consistently through the day, but I'm not. I'm having a hard time keeping any kind of schedule, whether it be eating, sleeping, or whatever. Hopefully, my therapist will be right about me just needing a stimulant type of medication and this will help me get the ball rolling, we'll just have to see next month after I get my brain scans done. I also noticed that I do seem to be cycling less often without the Prozac.

No comments: