Monday, May 03, 2004

Can't seem to stay out of bed

I can't seem to stay out of bed lately. I've been really depressed and my anxiety levels are up. I did go out for a few hours Saturday to help with this Walk For Life cancer funding thing, but it got me all freaked out being around all those people so I left. I'm supposed to go to my karate session in a few hours and I'm fearing even that, even though I know I felt good after doing it last week.

I've been really sad and missing my old friends, the good old times when I was having a lot of fun. I wish I could just move back home to Michigan.

I've even been thinking occasionally of admitting myself to the hospital but I know that won't do any good since they'd just up my medications, when I need to be going off my medications to get these brain scans done. It just sucks, I feel like I'm going nuts.

No comments: