Friday, March 12, 2004

Manic insomnia

Up until yesterday evening, I hadn't slept in like a day and a half, I think this new med is giving my hyposomnia. It's keeping me out of being depressed, the suicidal ideations are gone, but I do have some sexual side effects. I'm also having a bit of a cold but I don't think it's anything major.

I'll have to give this medicine a while to see how it all settles in. Next Wednesday I see my psychiatrist again, and I'll see about maybe upping the dosage so I'm taking it twice a day instead of once a day, and then also seeing if he has a different drug I haven't used before to get me to fall asleep at night.

In my manic swings I bought a new lamp for my bedroom and some new computer equipment on my credit cards... I probably shouldn't have, but I think with the new stuff I got I can sell some of the other stuff to get some of the money back and besides I was having some pretty bad computer problems anyway that needed some fixing before things got fried.

I'll probably spend the weekend helping out my cousin with some stuff at her place, and have her give me a hair cut, I'm half tempted to shave my head accept for the pony tail.

No comments: