Monday, March 15, 2004

Another depersonalization panic attack

I spent the afternoon and evening at my cousin's place. I had been up for more than 24 hours I think by the time I arrived there, so I immediately fell asleep on the couch and slept for like five hours, causing me to miss a dose of Xanax, so I was going through a small withdrawal. A few hours later the panic started creeping in, I started felling depersonalized, I even spent a little bit of time in my truck listening to my relaxation tape to help get me through it, and then after desert I drove my aunt and I home.

This was kind of a small test-run with this new medicine, to see how much it helps when I'm out of my home for a length of time. I think the medicine is helping, this experience wasn't quite as bad as some I've had.

No comments: