Sunday, August 31, 2003

Technical issues resolved ;-)

Well, after months of trying to get the subscription service and the commenting features to work, I've given up. Technical support has been less than supporting, even after trying a few different service providers, so I've reluctantly decided to just simply remove the commenting and subscription features. They were both nice for the short time that they did work, and I wish I could keep them, but them's the breaks I guess. I have a little more sympathy for software developers now. It seems that, for some unexplainable reason, the code I publish isn't the code that other people see when they check my code from other locations... but I won't get into the gory details other than to say it's been a pain.

On the up side, getting rid of that part of the code should make the page load just a little bit faster for some people. :) If you wish to comment on anything I write, my email address is always available.

No comments: