Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Almost there....

Well, my sleeping and eating are starting to improve now that I've been off the Wellbutrin for over a week, I'm no longer having to force-feed myself one meal a day, now I can casually eat at least two small meals a day. I'm also able to sleep a little longer and a little more often, and I feel a little less like a zombie.


I'm still spending a lot of my times getting "lost" in playing games on my computer... turns out it's a great way to keep my mind off of the circular thinking that I'm always doing, it distracts me enough that my overall mood has improved noticeably.

I'm not sure why the "Click here to comment on this post" feature isn't working, I think there's something wrong with Squawk Box's system (they are the company who provides this feature for free.)

No comments: