Saturday, August 23, 2003

Man this stuff tastes nasty :)

I've been trying that drink out now for a week or so... boy it tastes nasty! But I am getting used to it, just like the label said I would... I can tell it gives me a little energy boost when I take it, I sure hope it does what it claims and helps de-toxify my system.

Oh, and I just remembered after reading my post about my newest medication.... Technically it's not a real new med for me since I was on Neurontin before and that works on GABA as well. I just doubled my dose last Monday, and so far it doesn't seem to be having much of an affect on me, except that I do seem to be able to sleep for longer periods of time now, sometimes I even get a full 8 hours! Now if it was just a restful 8 hours.... but I can't have the moon I guess, eh?

I'm sorry again about not updating this site more often... I literally have a stack of information that I want to convert into a new page or two, but my problems with sleeping and being tired and stuff have sapped me of my motivation.

Hmm, maybe I should use some of my motivation skills on myself? Think so? Take my own advice? Yeah, I need to get back in the groove here. Look for more content shortly and send me a nasty email if I you don't see any in the next couple days.

Anyway back to the topic of anxiety, driving is starting to get more difficult for me. Which really stinks, I like to drive. Well, usually anyway. And it's getting harder to go shopping anymore... which I also used to enjoy... up until recently, unlike most with anxiety, I used to love going to crowded shopping malls, but now it's getting real difficult. I'm going to have to look into that.

No comments: