Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I wish it wasn't so hard... so close yet so far away

I wish it wasn't so hard to go through all of this without any close friends... I mean close in the sense of distance. I have some good friends out there, who mean a lot to me, some who will chat away with me for hours on the internet... I get so sick of being in this small town where I find it hard to meet any new friends. All of the people I would call real friends live in distant states. I really wish I had a real friend I could call up and just say "hey, lets go for a walk or hang out".

It's very tempting to pack my bags, hop in my truck, and head out to all the states my internet friends live in just to have a chance to hang out and laugh and have a good time in real life. I wish I hadn't lost my job and ended up in serious debt so that I could at least afford the opportunity to indulge myself and hit the road for a week or so, but I need every penny I have to get by, not to mention to try and pay for the treatment I need. Hehe, maybe I should buy some lottery tickets lol.

No comments: