Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Moves and changes...

Over the next month I'll be moving from my cousin's house to live with my aunt on the other side of town. I had been anticipating this type of move for quite a while in the back of my head, and I was always afraid about it.. I was certain it would lead to panic attacks. But, thankfully, so far I've been reacting to it quite well. I'm hoping my aunt and I can get along well after start living together. I really didn't want to move again, this will be my 14th move in my thirty years.

I spoke with my therapist yesterday, and he suggested that perhaps the very high levels of Xanax I'm on could be contributing to my constant lack of energy, so when I see my psychiatrist in a couple weeks, I'll ask him about this and see what he thinks about lowering the dosage or frequency that I take it.

Later this month I'm going to try and attend a computer gaming convention, that's about a 2 hour drive from here. I don't feel I'm really up to driving that kind of distance, but as the time approaches I'll see what I can do, maybe I can get some people to join me so it won't be too difficult.

I've started taking that new drink supplement that's supposed to help with my levels of GSH. It doesn't seem to have any taste to it, which is good, it's called Immunocal I think, but I haven't noticed much change yet, but maybe that's just because I haven't been on it long enough... and I've also slightly increased the amount of the "green drink" stuff I'm taking... and, well, I guess the past couple days I do seem to have had a little bit more energy.

No comments: